Guide de la Station de Ski Mottaret
Statistiques de Descentes
- Hectares de piste:1337
- Canons à neige:22%
- Ski de fond:33 km
Mottaret lies at the heart of the 3 valleys just a couple of km from Meribel. The skiing in the 3 valleys is superb with the largest linked ski area in the world. There is no excuse for becoming bored. Epic journeys can be made to see how far away you can get in one day; just remember you have to get back too! The village of Mottaret itself is modern but attractive with wooden clad chalets providing ample accommodation. There are plenty of places to eat at Mottaret but some are a bit pricey. Nightlife is lively and you can easily head into Meribel for even more choice.
- Aéroport le plus proche:Lyon
- Gare la plus proche:Moutiers
- Tél. Office de Tourisme:+33479086001
- Site Officiel du Tourisme:www.mottaret.com
- Hébergement en bord de piste:oui
Annonces & Nouvelles du directeur de Station de Mottaret
Dernier Bulletin de Neigevoir bulletin de neige complet
- émis:16 Oct
- Dernière Chute de Neige:16 October 2020
- Profondeur de Neige (supérieure):–
- Profondeur de Neige (inférieure):–
Météo d'Aujourd'hui (2200 m)voir prévision de neige complète
Cartes de Localité de Mottaret
Commentaires de Visiteurs de Mottaret
James de United Kingdom écrit:
I have been visiting Mottaret for 10+ years since learning to ski there when I was young.
I have also ski'd in Mayrhofen in Austria, Verbier in Switzerland, Whistler in Canada and Chamonix in France. I can say without question the 3 Valleys and Motteret is second to none!
The sheer size of the ski area is incredible, you can ski all day without having to do any runs twice. My suggestion is plan your day and destination, try and get somewhere different as there are so many places to see and experience with a variety of exciting slopes to ski.
We have an apartment there so I can't say much for the accommodation, however, we have had friends stay and they give very good reviews of the hotels.
It is not cheap; the 3 valleys is the biggest and best ski resort in the world and you'll pay a premium for that, but with it you get the most incredible skiing, stunning views, lovely food and a very accessible resort.
Great for beginners, who can navigate blue runs easily, and also offers plenty for the experienced skier too.
Prévisions de villes
proches de Mottaret
- Chambery, France55km
- Aix-les-Bains, France63km
- Annecy, France68km
- Aosta, Italy69km
- Saint-Martin-d'Heres, France69km
Spots de surf
les plus proches de Mottaret
- Acque-Calde (Savona), Italy191km
- Le Port, France192km
- Varazze, Italy192km
- Baie du Soleil, France193km
- Finale Ligure, Italy194km
Crêtes de montagne
les plus proches de Mottaret
- Sommet de la Saulire, France2km
- Mont du Borgne, France9km
- Aiguille de Peclet, France11km
- Pointe de la Masse, France12km
- Roc des Saints Peres, France12km